In this article, we have shown you how to install Mobdro on Firestick.
Mobdro is an application that allows you to stream all the contents for completely free. It is an Android-based system application, but it is also compatible with your smartphone and tablets. You can also use the Mobdro on iOS and in PC using an emulator. It is easy to install and is completely safe.
This application brings users with a wide range of different categories of channels. It provides you with an average of 352 channels currently. It is considered to be a prominent app as it comes with regular updates and with new content.
How to install Mobdro on Firestick
Firestick is a Fire OS-based device and it is similar to the android inbuilt performance. Though you can’t directly install the apk file on android, we need to get the apk file to the internal storage of your firestick. Follow the steps given below to install the Mobdro on Firestick.
- Get to the Home > Settings > My Device > Developer Option.
- Turn ON the Apps from Unknown Features. Hit Turn ON for confirmation.
- Launch the downloaded app from your Home screen and enter the download URL of the APK file.
- Download URL => “https://bit.ly/2EtDYB0“
- Now, the app will be downloaded and it will prompt for installation.
- Give all the following mandatory permission, like Hit Next > Install.
- The app will be installed on your firestick in a couple of seconds and you can access it from the home screen.
And these are the steps to install Mobdro on Firestick. You can also use the same method to install any app on your firestick and it is easiest of all. You can also transfer the Mobdro apk to your firestick via removable storage, but you’ll need an OTG to USB adopter + Dual USB cable.
I hope this guide had given you some insights on How to install Modro on Firestick and its working. If you are facing any issues, do comment below and we will be glad to solve your issue.